Monday, December 28, 2015

Boring book, not my cup of tea.

Why do people enjoy reading about other ordinary people? Can they relate to them? maybe, but they are not interesting. Like at all. Not one bit.

I see a book, it's about a man and a woman, they work in a bank, they fall in love, the end. Sooooo boring. Sorry but my choice in books is to escape to a fantasy world where things are either super awesome or super bad that it makes me appreciate reality. But those in the middle of this are book that are just like real life, mundane and dull, why do they even exist? why are they so good? I'd rather much read a documentary, biography, a text book on molecular science from 1991 or even a how-to documentation and manuals for software I barely use, which are more interesting than some novels about ordinary people. Sigh. Life can be wasted. Like those who rant their emotions online simply because no one else will listen. But not such a wasted life as those who read the rants online.

No comments:

Post a Comment