Monday, January 26, 2015

Musings on Vanity or Fashion.

I don't really care about my appearance as much as some people. But I care just enough to get by my everyday life and a few ventures in the outside world. What I have found quite bothersome is people who put so much emphasis on their appearance that everything else is put into a lower priority. Keep in mind that as I write this I'm staring at what I think is an example of such a person.

Perhaps a slick new hairstyle that obviously that it took longer than 15 minutes to set into place though he will deny it. A tight fitting suit that looks more fashionable than practical. Topped off with a bow tie, although I have been guilty of wearing one from time to time. Clip on. 

Besides all that I've mentioned, I do not envy them, I just feel other things should take precedence. And many would not agree with me, but it's just pure spite directed towards their wastefulness that irks me. That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment