Monday, January 26, 2015

Musings on Vanity or Fashion.

I don't really care about my appearance as much as some people. But I care just enough to get by my everyday life and a few ventures in the outside world. What I have found quite bothersome is people who put so much emphasis on their appearance that everything else is put into a lower priority. Keep in mind that as I write this I'm staring at what I think is an example of such a person.

Perhaps a slick new hairstyle that obviously that it took longer than 15 minutes to set into place though he will deny it. A tight fitting suit that looks more fashionable than practical. Topped off with a bow tie, although I have been guilty of wearing one from time to time. Clip on. 

Besides all that I've mentioned, I do not envy them, I just feel other things should take precedence. And many would not agree with me, but it's just pure spite directed towards their wastefulness that irks me. That is all.