Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Why does everything need to be a video

Dear News articles on the internet and YouTub-ers.

  If you don't have footage or anything new to share like YOUR OWN OPINION, you don't need a video of a reporter reading the article I was just on, with a slideshow of some pictures and happy music playing in the background. I'm not a gerbil with a short attention span, well maybe I am, but I'm also a gerbil that can read.

  I ran into this issue when trying to review a new motorcycle (Buccaneer Cafe) that's coming to the US. there's no real rider reviews and the video reviews I could find are just these young adults reading the articles, spec sheet and showing the photos from the bike's website. Thank you, I've become so lazy in browsing the web, I could just watch you do it for me. (sarcasm font). Please stop this.

  Funny side story. I found great review from YouTub-ers in Thailand, but they only spoke Thai. Even then, their reviews were pretty good and they seem to really appreciate cheaper Chinese bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment